Chemveda Life Sciences is a rapid-growing contract research organization based out of Hyderabad, providing customized services to global partners across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and agro industry. Founded in the year 2008, Chemveda has made significant investments in terms of building a strong scientific team.
Walk-in Drive on 03-Apr-21 R&D (CRO) – Chemveda Life Sciences
We are conducting Walk-In interview on 03rd April 2021 for positions in Chemistry Services department(CRO).
Job Description :
Position Name : Research Chemist/Sr. Research Chemist/Research Associate
Department : Chemistry Services
Division : Synthesis
Qualification : M.Sc. (Chemistry/Organic chemistry/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience : 1-7 years of relevant experience.
Work Location : Hyderabad
Key Skills and Competencies :
- Experience in Organic Synthesis/Multi-step Synthesis.
- Handling reactions from mg to gram scale.
- Sound Knowledge of isolation, separation & purifications techniques.
- Experience in characterization and identification of Organic molecules using spectroscopy
- techniques like NMR, IR, LCMS, HPLC.
- Positive and confident individual with strong work ethics.
- Team player and good communications skills.
Kindly carry the below documents:
- Updated Resume.
- Last three months pay slips, recent hike letter. (Photocopy).
- Passport size Photo.
- 1 photocopy of your Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/ Passport/ Drivers License).
Candidates need to have six months of a time gap between successive attempts of the
Candidates who cannot attend the interview on the Walk-In date can forward the resume to
Candidates, who are not having CRO industry experience, can share their resume to
Required Candidate profile
Qualification: M.Sc (Chemistry/Organic Chemistry / Medicinal chemistry)
Experience: 1-7 years of relevant experience in Synthesis Chemistry from CRO Industry.
Walk-In details :
Date : 03rd Apr’21(Saturday)
Time : 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Venue : Chemveda Life Sciences,
Plot#B-11/1, IDA Uppal, Hyderabad.