Casper Pharma is an emerging specialty pharmaceutical company focused on improving patients’ lives by leveraging its global network to develop, acquire and commercialize pharmaceuticals that fulfill medical needs for the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, urological, pain management and ophthalmic markets.
Casper Pharma Walk-in for following positions
Department: Quality Control
Positions: Jr. Executive/Executive/ Sr. Executive
Required Experience: 2years – 6 Years (Must be from Formulations OSD)
- Responsible for analysis of in process, finished, stability, process validation, Raw materials, Packing materials and hold time study samples.
- Responsible for analysis of Water samples.
- Responsible for Sampling of Raw materials, Packing materials and Water samples.
- Preparation of SOP’s, GTP’s, Protocols and COA’s
- Responsible for qualification of Working standards and in-house standards.
- Responsible for maintenance of Laboratory standards like Reference standards, Working standards, In house standards and Primary standards.
- Responsible for Monitoring of Laboratory temperature.
- Responsible for management of samples received in Quality Control Laboratory.
- Responsible for maintenance of HPLC and GC Columns.
- Responsible for timely closure of QMS documents related Quality Control and implementation of respective corrective action and preventive action.
Date of interview: 19th Feb 2022
Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
Venue: Casper Pharma Private Limited, Sy. No. 99/1 | GMR Hyderabad Aviation SEZ I Mamidipally Village, Shamshabad.