Cadila Pharmaceuticals hiring Officer to Executive posts for Production department. Interested candidates may apply as mentioned below.
1. Department: Production
2. Designation: Officer to Executive
3. Work Location: Ankleshwar
- To ensure that Finished products every Packing materials used is of right quality (approved from QC, having reference Number) and quantity (verifying the weights or Number if required by re weighing/ re counting) in every batch
- To ensure 100% implementation of process/ packing conditions for batch as per BPRs
- To take plan & instruction from plant head for batch processing / monitoring and give the instruction to down level.
- To ensure maximum utilization of plant equipment (equipment planning available with plant head) and manpower
- To report any deviation / discrepancy in plant / process to plant head.
- To ensure completion of targeted production figures (Production figures available with plant head)
- To ensure that instructions in BPRs are followed judiciously.
- To ensure Intermediates / FP produced is as per quality specification
- To guide executive /officer/ train workmen / trainees / contract workmen in Finished Powder Processing Section
- To ensure Finished Powder Processing Section and packing of products as per prescribed.
- To ensure very high standards of house keeping in Finished Powder Processing Section.
- To ensure In-process quality complies of finished powder processing areas.
- Daily verification of weigh balance (checking verification log)
- To ensure that operating supervisor timely update equipment status board
- To ensure BPRs of ongoing batches are available at specified places near equipment and are online with ensure on production.
- To line completion of equipment usage log
- To ensure tagging of HDPE / Fiber drums, hose pipes etc used in respective batch processing
- To ensure awareness to MSDS
- To educate executives / officers/ train workmen / trainees / contract workmen in safe handling of chemicals and equipment so as to prevent accidents
- To ensure the operators are aware / trained in usage of PPE
- To coordinate with QA department for Good Document Practice
- To ensure the all sample send to QC for analysis on time and coordinate for getting analysis report.
- To coordinate with Engg department for maintenance related work
- To coordinate with EHS for safety and environment related issues
Required Candidate profile
Good experience in GMP,GDP,GLP
Having strong in Powder Process Area & Intermediate Area.
API Manufacturing Experience
Good Team player
Good in Ownership
Prefer – Ankleshwar, Bharuch based candidate.
Selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may share their profile to [email protected]