Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Post Name: Manager
- Support for day to day QA/QC activities of existing and new projects
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support day to day QA/QC activities
- Testing of Raw material, in process and finished product. SAP data entry and record keeping.
- Analytical method development/ validation and finalization of report.
- Maintain and follow QMS – ISO 9001/ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Support and participation in internal/external audits.
- Preventive and breakdown maintenance of analytical equipment.
- Support for Procurement activities
- Keeping required inventory of Lab chemicals & reagents, solvents etc. And its procurement activity.
- To maintain proper housekeeping & environment, health &safety. To ensure Statutory Compliances
- Min qualification: M. Sc. In Analytical Chemistry preferable / M. Pharm.
- Experience : 5 to 8 years in QA/QC field
- Areas of expertise: Classical and instrumental analysis, Handling of GC/HPLC, UV, Polarimeter KF Titrator, etc. Should possess knowledge of MS Office and SAP QM module and QMS system
- Key Skills: Should have good interpersonal and presentation skill, Good communication skill in English – written and verbal and must be a Team player