Aurobindo Pharma Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
We are hiring candidates for our Greenfield Project (Lyfius Pharma Private Limited) which is 100% subsidiary of Aurobindo Pharma Limited to fill the following Positions in Kakinada.
Candidates with relevant experience apply through the current openings below.
1. Executive / Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager / Manager – Fermentation- Microbiologist (Production)
Qualification: M.sc/ B.Tech /M.Tech (Biotechnology/ Microbiology)
Experience: 03 to 15 years. Over 3-5 yrs in Fermentation Microbiology Lab preferably worked in fermentation industries with antibiotic, statin, enzymes and other secondary metabolites production through classical fermentation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare medium and equipment, monitor cultures, take samples from fermenters, seed fermenters and feed vessels.
- Must have experience of Production Microbiology operations like inoculum production and subculturing of microorganisms.
- Able to carry out culture isolation, Plate counting, microscopic examination.
- Designing and execution of shake flask tests in Production Microbiology.
- Operate general production equipment such as Autoclaves, Shakers, Incubators,
- Analytical Scales, pH/conductivity meters, Lyophilizers etc.
- Hands on experience in GMP production including aseptic processing and sterility testing.
- Participate in writing standard operating procedures and batch production records.
- Participate with senior staff in implementing project safety and quality assurance programs.
- Maintain the confidentiality of proprietary company information.
- Document and maintain activity records according to cGMP regulations.
- Perform environmental monitoring in clean rooms and Microbiology area.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with others.
- Ability to accurately analyze and processes scientific data.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of manufacturing documentation per approved procedures.
- Identify and support the implementation of process efficiencies and areas for improvement.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization’s objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to perform all process steps upstream and/or support production operations.
Executive – Fermentation – Production (Upstream)
Qualification: M.Sc/ B.Tech /M.Tech (Biotechnology/ Microbiology)
Experience: 03 to 07 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Relevant Experience in Fermentation(fungal) with Production (Upstream)
- Handling of large-scale fermentation equipments (above 10kL)
- Operation of mixing tanks, fermenters, dosing tanks manually and DCS system
- Operation of Press filters, Broth tanks through manually and DCS system.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Key process parameters in Fermentation.
- Execute all the manufacturing operations as per respective BMR and SOPs.
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures and product specifications.
- Adherence to Good manufacturing Practices and Good documentation practices.
- Knowledge and handling of Filter integrity machine
- Responsible for cleaning of equipment’s as per respective quality documents.
- Responsible for Real time data entry in manufacturing records.
- Responsible for co-ordination with CFTs (i.e. QA, QC, WH, Engineering and Instrumentation) for activity executions.
- Able to Perform Sterile additions and sampling operations.
- Able to perform shift activities, housekeeping and cleaning duties as assigned.
- Able to impart training on SOP’s, BMR’s ECC’s and process related documents to maintain quality and consistency in production.
- Accountable for receiving and storage of raw materials.
- To do calibration and handling of tabletop pH meter and weighing balance.
- In process sampling activities in qualification and requalification activities.
- Responsible for Following the safety guidelines strictly as defined in the SOPs.
- Must be able to work in rotational shift operations.
Walk-in Interview Details
Date of interview: 7th Oct 2023
Venue: Lemon Tree Hotel, Electronics City, Bangalore.
Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:00 PM
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the QR code and walk to the venue.