Opening at Auropeptides DQA – API department for Executive / Senior Executive position
Qualification: MSC –Organic Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry
Experience: 3 to 8 years
- Receiving and review of Technology transfer documents from DQA to Site QA (PDR / Tech pack, Specifications & MOA’s including raw materials, method validations protocols and reports).
- Analytical data review for batch release in QC.
- Responsible for review of test reports of raw materials, Packaging materials, In-process, bulk finished, pack finished, stability study, Calibration, Volumetric solution, Working standard, Validation
- Analytical method validation review.
- Analytical QC Back up review with 21 CFR compliance.
- Assure the cGLP compliance
- Basic skills or knowledge on instruments such as HPLC, GC, IR and other instruments.
- Evaluation of pharmacopeia products
Interested candidates, with relevant experience can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org