Apollo Tele Health is hiring for Executive/ Field Operations and Business Promotions for multiple location in PAN India.
Job Role: Field Operations and Business Promotions
Vacancy: 32 No’s
Reporting To: Program Manager
Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation in any field
Required Experience: Minimum 2 years in referral marketing and client empanelment
Prefer Experienced: 2 years Experience of Diagnostic centres /Medical Representative will be preferable
- Must work out of Division as mentioned.
- Must coordinate with Insurance agents and develop good business relationship in the interest of promoting business.
- Empanel diagnostic centres and develop good business relationship with them.
- Percolate down instructions and inform diagnostic centres about the new developments which need to be adopted immediately for efficient and effective customer service.
- Develop good business relationship with insurance branch offices and divisional offices.
- Work directly with insurance branch offices to ensure growth of business and continuously strive to achieve it.
- Coordinate with diagnostic centres to get the appointment for investigations and keep a tab on the process to avoid any failure in serving the customers.
- Develop business for telemedicine services by empanelling with pharmacies, diagnostic centres and polyclinics.
- Coordinate well with the Regional Manager and Project Manager and keep them informed about outcomes of meetings, travel plans, etc.
- Send daily reports of the activities to the management
- Well versed with technology and be aware of using web based applications.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Well versed with the local languages as may be required for the location applied for.
- Self-reliant, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability and willingness to work at odd hours and in long shifts, if required
- Willingness to travel in short notice
- Haryana (Rohtak & Karnal)
- Uttar Pradesh (Varanasi & Gorakhpur)
- Madhya Pradesh (Bhopal, Indore & Jabalpur)
- Chattisgarh (Bilaspur & Raipur)
- West Bengal (Asansol, Burdwan, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Kolkata I, KSDO, Kharagpur)
- Assam (Bongaigaon, Guwahati, Jorhat & Silchar)
- Karnataka (Bengakuru DO- I)
- Telangana (Hyderabad)
- Andhra Pradesh (Visakhapatnam)
- Kerala (Ernakulam & Kottayam, Thiruvananthapuram)
- Gujarat (Ahmedabad & Vadodara)
- Odisha (Bhubaneshwar & Cuttack)
- Jharkhand (Janshepur)
- Bihar (Patna)
Brief about the Company: Apollo Tele Health Services aims at providing a successful working model of telemedicine which self-propagates throughout India and into the developing world. It will provide a channel for continuous access to the most sophisticated medical support systems at all times. Further, telemedicine shall improve patient care, enhance medical training, standardize clinical practice, stabilize costs and unite clinicians worldwide.
Company Website URL: http://www.apollotelehealth.com
Interested individual can revert their updated resume along with below mentioned details to ID : Naziadevi_w@apollohospitals.com
Relevant exp into referral marketing: