We’re hiring! Anthem invites applications for Executive/ Jr. Executive to work in upstream microbial fermentation.
• Fermenter operations from 5L to 500L fermenters.
• Media preparation, sterilization, inoculum generation and monitoring of production batches.
• Handle equipment such as autoclave, shaker incubator, bio safety cabinet, centrifuge, TFF unit and lyophilizer.
• Preparation of documents including SOPs, check list, and batch manufacturing records as per cGMP standards.
• Handling documents like deviations, change controls etc.
• Experience in clean room operation and maintenance.
Qualification: B. Sc Life Sciences with 1 – 3 years of GMP experience with flexibility to work in all three shifts.
Number of openings: 4
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org