Anthem Biosciences is a Contract Research and Innovation Service Provider (CRISP), with a built-up capacity to house over 1000 researchers and manufacture novel commercial drug actives, from its two sites in Bangalore, India. Over its short history, since commencing operations in 2007, the company has become a powerhouse for drug and new products development and manufacture, with equal emphasis on biological and chemistry based products and services.
We are hiring following positions
Biologics Manufacturing – Downstream
Candidate should have:
- Qualification: Post graduation in Life science or Chemical Engineer, Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Experience: 2-6 years
- No. of Position: 04 No’s
- Responsible Executing Clinical or Commercial batches for regulatory markets.
- Monitoring and operation of Chromatography systems, column packing, TFF Skids, Buffer preparation vessel,
- Autoclaves, Part washers, and CIP systems.
- Hands on experience on Disposable bags and aseptic operations.
- Protocol Preparation & execution of Process validation, cleaning validation and establishment of hold time studies.
- Documentation experience of preparing SOP, BMR, Process Checklist, Deviation logging, CAPA writing, etc.,
Anthem Biosciences Pvt Ltd, Unit Il Bannikuppe Road, Harohalli Industrial Area, Phase -2, Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara District, Karnataka-562112
Interested candidates may share their profile on CAREERS.BGMFG@ANTHEMBIO.COM