Anthem Biosciences is a Contract Research and Innovation Service Provider (CRISP), with a built-up capacity to house over 1000 researchers and manufacture novel commercial drug actives, from its two sites in Bangalore, India. Over its short history, since commencing operations in 2007, the company has become a powerhouse for drug and new products development and manufacture, with equal emphasis on biological and chemistry based products and services.
WE ARE HIRING!
Biologics Manufacturing – Upstream
Candidate should have:
Qualification: Post graduation in Life science or Chemical Engineer, Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Experience: 2-6 years: No. of Position : 03
- Responsible Executing Clinical or Commercial batches for regulatory markets.
- Good hands on experience on Seed development and cell banking
- Monitoring and operation of Fermenters, Harvest systems, Medial Buffer preparation vessel, Autoclaves, Part washers, and CIP systems.
- Hands on experience on Disposable bags and aseptic operations.
- Protocol Preparation & execution of Process validation, cleaning validation and establishment of hold time studies.
- Documentation experience of preparing SOP, BMR, Process Checklist, Deviation logging, CAPA writing, etc.,
Anthem Biosciences Pvt Ltd, Unit Il Bannikuppe Road, Harohali Industrial Area, Phase-2, Kanakapura Taluk, Ramanagara District, Karnataka-562112
Send Your Cv To firstname.lastname@example.org