About Anthem Biologicals: An SBU of Anthem Biosciences focusing on development & manufacturing of wide range of biologicals like Therapeutic enzymes, Probiotics, Specialty Vitamins, Peptides and Biosimilars. VWe have setup state of the art, GMP compliant infrastructure to support global companies in CRO, CDMO & CMO space and to take our own biological products to the global markets. We have established partnerships with global biopharmaceutical companies and catering to the needs of the regulated markets.
We’re hiring! Anthem is looking for a Scientist/Sr. Scientist with 2-6 years of industrial experience to join our Downstream Process team in our Biologicals Manufacturing division.
Qualification: Post graduation in Life science or Chemical Engineer.
Experience: 2-6 years
- Responsible Executing Clinical or Commercial batches for regulatory markets.
- Monitoring and operation of Chromatography systems, column packing, TFF Skids, Buffer preparation vessel, Autoclaves, Part washers, and CIP systems.
- Hands on experience on Disposable bags and aseptic operations.
- Protocol Preparation & execution of Process validation, cleaning validation and establishment of hold time studies.
- Documentation experience of preparing SOP, BMR, Process Checklist, Deviation logging, CAPA writing, etc.,
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com with ‘Downstream Process‘ as the subject.