We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
Sterile Manufacturing ( Injectable unit /Parenteral Unit)
Designation: Executive/ Sr. Officer/ Officer/ Operators
Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ Diploma Engineering/ D. Pharm/ B.Sc/ ITI
Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area (Sealing, Filling, capping, Production QMS)
Line: Ophthalmic, Vial, PFS & LYO
- Officer: 25
- Operator: 50
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on vial filling, sealing, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, PFS filling, cartridge filling machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Eye drop filling machine and related batch mfg. process.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Must be from Parenteral background
Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line:
Three piece-sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger), Nanomill Operation, Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
Required Candidate profile:
The candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential.
Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organisation.
You may walk in for interview with current CV along with CTC proof Appointment letter, Increment letter & last 3 months salary slip & Bank statement, Aadhar & PAN card and 2 passport size photograph.
Those who have already attended interview in last 6 month need not appear again for interview
If you are unable to attend interview you can share cv on [email protected]
- Below things need to follow:All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, Cough, fever or Sore Throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel
Date & Time: 20th September, 9.30 AM – 3.00 PM
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Village: Matoda Sarkhej Bavla Road, Ahmedabad