Greetings from Alivira Animal Health Ltd.
We are hiring.!!
Post Name: AGM – Tech Transfer (API)
Desired Candidate Profile:
B.E. Chemical With 15 years plus experience in Tech Transfer in API – Pharmaceuticals Industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Technology Transfer from R&D to Production (or) From one site to another site,
- Scale up new products for pilot plants and commercial scale,
- Providing the technical support to manufacturing facility to resolve product issue,
- Equipment mapping and sizing as per the process requirements,
- Execution the Engineering batches and Validations batches,
- Preparation of the Technical documents for scale up and PED and P&ID,
- Time and Capacity calculations, Batch capacity plan, Mass and Energy Balance calculations and utility calculations for New and Existing Products,
- Day to day process optimization, yield improvement, De-Bottlenecking, solvent loss reduction of New and Existing Products,
- Commissioning activities for New projects and Existing for in-house projects.
- Coordinating for execution of trial and support process validation by monitoring the batches and troubleshoot in case of deviations, for new and modified process
- Enhancement of Production Capacity, Optimization of process time cycles, Exploring the possibilities to reduce operating cost of products, etc.
- Trouble-shooting and De-bottlenecking of plant operations to reduce time cycles with an objective to increase productivity by finding corrective and permanent solution.
- Involving in improvement of product yield, enhancement of solvent recoveries by optimising / modifying process parameters and cost reduction activities with support from production and process development department.
- Preparation of operating cost sheets, comparison of savings achieved through facility optimization and calculation of Payback period for new proposals.
- Identification and implementation of Process improvements through New technology/technique.
Interested candidates kindly send CV to email@example.com