In 1999 the Society established the AGS Health in Aging Foundation (HiAF) to further advance aging research, educate the public and legislators about healthcare for older people, and encourage the public to advocate for quality geriatrics care.
Walk-in drive for Medical Coders @ AGS HEALTH PRIVATE LIMITED, Vellore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle the day-to-day operations of the Coding
- Assign diagnosis and procedure codes for the patient charts
- Adherence to the company’s Coding Compliance policy/plan internal and External (clients)
- To improve the performance based on the feedback provided by the reporting manager
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Life Science Graduates (B.Sc / M.Sc Nursing, Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Zoology, Microbiology, Medical Record Science, Perfusion Technology, Physician Assistant, Nutrition and Health Science, Nutrition and Health Care, Dental Science, Home Science – Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics, Clinical Research in Healthcare Administration, BPT / MPT Physiotherapy, Medical Lab Technology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Medical or Clinical Microbiology, Dental Science, B.Pharm / M.Pharm / Pharm D)
- 2018, 2019, 2020 Pass out Graduates (without Arrears/Backlogs)
- Preferred Candidates from Vellore Location.
- Non life graduates are not eligible.
- B.E/B.Tech Graduates are not eligible.
Perks and Benefits:
Competitive remuneration + standard industry benefits (Including Free Transport, Medical Insurance).
Date of interview: 17th December – 26 December , 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
Timing: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm IST (Monday to Friday)
Venue: AGS Health Private Limited Old No: 11, New No: 6 Thiyagarajapuram, Vellore 632001, India
For queries: Pradeep – 7397762452 (Whatsapp only)