Greetings from Aculife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd…!!!!
We are hiring for Executive – Packaging Development to be based at Head Office, Ahmedabad.
Aculife Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the Pharmaceutical wing of 20k crores Nirma Group & one of the world’s largest Infusion & Injectable company, having its global operation spread across 70 countries Including JV in Brazil & wholly owned subsidiary in Mexico. Aculife is having 8 manufacturing plants backed up by state of the art manufacturing facility at Ahmedabad. Aculife has an employee base of 4000 plus Employees in India & abroad. To keep up with the scale of operations & requirements of regulated and semi regulated markets, Aculife is enhancing its focus on healthcare initiatives across the global Markets.
For more details: http://aculife.co.in
Post Name: Executive – Packaging Development
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification: Any Science / Pharma Graduate with Certification Course in Packaging Technology
- Experience: 1 to 5 years in Packaging Development Department with Pharma Industry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Innovator analysis of market pack or Innovator pack for Large & Small Volume Parenteral and Injectable
- Packaging strategy/configuration proposal for development as well as commercial usage.
- Initiate the machine /line / packaging material trial whenever requirement arise at manufacturing plant.
- Activities i.e. Packaging component specification, artworks, Bill of material, QMS documentary. pertaining new launch (EU Market) & or extend the existing product presentation to new territories.
- Finalisation of new/existing product packaging component specification & artwork whenever requirement arise through marketing/customer/regulatory department.
- Initiate for packaging-BOM & Packaging material SAP code , printed artwork loading in SAP.
- Control the printed component usage over finish product packaging plan for export as well as tender market.
- Quality management system tool usage expertise over packaging material/ packaging process.