Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd.® is a service provider for various testing services required for pharmaceuticals, chemicals and phytochemicals as well as herbal formulations. Accuprec Research Labs is hiring experienced candidates for following departments..!! Accuprec Research Labs Pvt. Ltd. ® is the NABL Accredited Contract Research Organisation (CRO) of Gujarat providing services in 14 verticals under One roof. The CRO is a service provider for various testing services required for pharmaceuticals, chemicals and phytochemicals as well as herbal formulations. Accuprec has been founded by a group of highly qualified professionals and academicians having excellent track record with proven success and commitment to quality in their respective areas of expertise.
We are hiring Senior positions for immediate joining
Sr.. Research Associate – QA
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Pharm
Experience: 5 – 8 years of relavant experience
- Review, assessment and closing of Change control, Deviations, Out of Specification, CAPA & Investigation reports.
- Participation in Internal Audits & Compliance Activity.
- Establishing & implementing quality system.
- Co-ordinate with the cross functional department whenever required.
Sr. Research Associate – Regulatory Affairs
Experience: 5 – 8 years of relevant experience
- Compilation, review and preparation of eCTD/CTD documents for regulatory submission.
- Prepare COPP, FSC application for export registration.
- Prepare documentation of FDCA, CDSCO, ISO, GLP, NABL and USFDA and compliance thereof.
- Prepare and submit applications for Medical devices to CDSCO.
- Responsible for Clinical trial approval and registration -IEC, CTRI and like.
Sr. Research Associate – Biotech
Qualification: M.Sc (Biotech)/ PhD desirable
Experience: 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in cell and molecular biology in an industry setting.
- Strong publication record demonstrating expertise in cell and molecular biology.
- Hands-on experience in handling PCR, RT-PCR, ELISA and relevant biotechnology
Sr. Research Associate – Formulation Development
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Pharm
Experience: 5 – 8 years of relavent experience
- Development of Formulation for ANDA and other regulatory submissions
- Should possess knowledge of Patent search, QbD, DoE etc.
- Should possess experience of preparation of MFR, PDR, TT and execution of pivotal, pilot and execute batches
Assistant manager – QAU
Qualification: M.Sc (Biology/Toxicology)/ M.Pharm (Pharmacology)
Experience: 8 – 10 years of relevant experience
- Should possess experience of QAU as per OECD-GLP guidance documents and face audit by NGCMA.
- It is desirable if faced audit by NABL, AAALAC, USFDA and like other regulatory agencies.
*Positions Open For Ahmedabad Location
Interested Candidates send their resumes on mail ID:
(Mention your In-Hand Salary, Expected Salary, CTC)
For any Inquiry, Contact 90999 32105
Note: Candidates must have exposure of Pharma regulatory approved organizations
(USFDA, MHRA, Eu and other Major regulatory bodies).